Communities in Schools of Richmond is an affiliate of the nation’s premiere “dropout prevention program. Since 1996, CIS of Richmond has worked to identify the needs of Richmond Public Schools students and their families, by mobilizing school-based community resources and partnerships to help students stay in school and prepare for life.
CIS of Richmond is devoted to serving the students in 24 Richmond Public Schools by connecting community resources with schools to help every child gain access to the “Five Basics”:
• A one-on-one relationship with a caring adult
• A safe place to learn and grow
• A healthy start and future
• A marketable skill to use upon graduation
• A chance to give back to peers and community
Please contact Mrs. Shelley Thompson firstname.lastname@example.org or Mr. Charles Meadows email@example.com for more information!
Phone Number: (804) 780-8288